November 23, 2021 1 min read
A spot clean will usually do to keep your HEST memory foam camping mattress fresh, but for those times when a deeper clean is necessary, here are some simple instructions for removing & washing your cover.
REMOVING YOUR MATTRESS COVER
1. Locate the zipper(s) on the long side of your mattress cover.
2. Carefully unzip the cover, being cautious not to snag foam.
3. Gently remove the foam from the inside of the mattress cover.
WASHING YOUR MATTRESS COVER
Once your cover is removed, you can toss in the wash. We recommend washing on cold gentle cycle & hang drying to maximize longevity of the fabrics & fibers.
PUTTING YOUR MATTRESS COVER BACK ON THE FOAM
1. Lay your clean mattress cover on a table, with zipper open.
2. Start with one end of the foam first & coax it gently back into the mattress cover.
3. Once one end of your temperature resilient memory foam is put back into the cover, fold the foam into an S shape to ease it into the cover, being gentle with handling the foam.
4. Zip the cover closed & dream on!
November 29, 2021 2 min readRead More
Hear about our give-aways, gatherings, adventures and other news.